Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Happiness Journey: February

One of my resolutions for the new year is to embark on a happiness journey. This doesn't mean I am unhappy, but instead I'd like to improve my current state of happiness. For the month of February, I am concentrating on Love: the basic, most fundamental of all emotions.

Here's how I have decided to show some lovin':


  • By hugging, smiling, and kissing more: all of these establish a sense of attachment to people we care about. 
  • By sending sweet messages just because: a note of encouragement goes a long way. 
  • By doing things for others because I want to, and not for recognition
  • By supporting other peoples' accomplishments
  • By reaching out to strangers and sharing the "happiness" bug.
A few days ago, I downloaded Happier, one of the coolest apps I have seen in awhile. Via this application, you can share your happy moments with a positive community and send virtual smiles. It might sound cheesy, but reading and seeing what makes other people happy, instantly puts cheer in my life. 


Happiness is definitely contagious. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment