Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Bit Late: February Recap

February is one of my most favorite months, a time when love is in the air, weather is nicer, and it starts to feel more like spring. However, it's also a month that seems to fly by. In order to keep this post short & sweet, let's get down to business. My goals for February were straightforward: eat simple & healthy, take my daily supplements, keep track of daily workouts and food intake, plus blog more often.

I'll assign a letter grade to each goal, in order to maintain consistency throughout future posts.

Goal 1: Eat simple and healthy (more veggies and fruits): A-

Goal 2: Take daily supplements and vitamins: Big fat D ( I usually take my vitamins after dinner, but I noticed they left me feeling queasy. I've since switched to taking them early in the morning, prior to breakfast--hope this helps).

Goal 3: Log daily workouts and meals: B+ ( I kept track of all workouts, but missed a few days of meal journaling, usually during the weekends when life is a bit more hectic. This is still a work in progress).

Goal 4: Blog More!: D (I've had so many blog post ideas and I've written them all down. My laptop was in the shop for 3 weeks- felt more like an eternity, which means I was out of commission for most of the month!! I'm back on track now! :)

Overall, February was a good month. Cheers to an even better March!!


No comments:

Post a Comment