A day at the park, a day to reflect on the here-and-now, a moment to smell the happiness around you. A day like today is exactly what I needed. It's human nature to crave what other people have ( a big house, nice car, more money, etc.). However, "the grass is always greener on the other side" mentality can be harmful. It took a day like today for me to realize how beautiful my life is. I'm breathing, healthy, and am surrounded by happy hearts...what else could I ask for?
Spending the day watching my son play football with his friends is just a small reminder of how grand God is. I'm not sure why my I'm so emotional today, or why I'm even sharing this, but sometimes it's okay to be vulnerable.
So, if you're reading this, please know that I love you. Because sometimes all you need, is to know you ARE loved.
Running trail at Safa Park:
View from Safa Park: Burj Khalifa
Grass Fields and Palm Trees:
No comments:
Post a Comment